Friday, June 07, 2013

Crafting with paper bags

It's an in-between project time.  Supplies that I ordered a couple of days ago should be on their way, so in the meantime I've been just blog hopping, looking to see if anything in particular strikes me.  And that's when I discovered an exciting news!!
I submitted some work to GreenCraft, place mats that I made out of brown paper bags from stores that I shop for food: Sprouts, Whole foods, Trader Joes.  And I was sooooo excited and happy to see them on their pre-order add. Very cool!
GreenCraft Magazine Autumn 2013 - Pre-Order
I am not sure what other projects made it in, but the publication just went quaterly (instead of bi-annual).  There must be a tons of cool projects that you can make with things that you already have on hand.  Grab a copy.  It's out in August, or you can pre-order. 

No comments: