Saturday, February 11, 2012

Handmade Valentines

Sometime I think I create more work for myself than I need to.  Raising two kids and working full time, I hardly have time to keep up with our house being clean and tidy, so why in the world will I make handmade Valentine cards for my kids to exchange in school on Valentine's day?  Because I want to.  Because handmade gifts are the best.  Because very few people make homemade of anything.  Because we live in a world where our food comes in a can or a box, and everything else is Made in China.
Now I am sure 3 and 5 year olds receiving handmade cards will not even know the difference, but it doesn't matter. 

And because it makes me happy making things from scratch.  So there...

PS. I did not make the candy.

1 comment:

Terri said...

That is so cool!