Thursday, September 13, 2012

Xeriscape

A mile from my house, just across the street from one of my favorite local parks and pool, The Arrowhead Park, there is a little corner of land dedicated to conservation, education and desert landscaping.  It's called Xeriscape.  Some years ago David and I found a geocache there.  It's been a long time since I've walked through it, but I pass by it with my car all the time.
I took Maggie there after she started the day with a Dora the Explorer on her mind.  We went exploring the xeriscape.

There is a giant waterdrop artwork and I took some pictures of it.


And some artwork details below.


And my little bird Maggie.


1 comment:

Terri said...

That is really nice. Love the artwork! Thoughtful and educational at the same time. Hey public school - you should try this! Thanks BecHa! From Terri