Saturday, March 31, 2012

Shrinky dinks

The light in my oven burnt out.  I got a new bulb only to discover that something is wrong with the sensor or switch that turns the light off.  It now stays on all the time, so I took the light bulb out.  And because I have no light in the oven, it's been a while since I've done anything with shrink plastic.  I got some new stamps recently and I really wanted to try them out on shrinky dinks.  It really does not require a light in the oven, but I am particular sometimes.
I love this angel stamp I got at the thrift store by my house for only a dollar. 


And this beautiful stamp of a pretty woman with clock gears for hair was calling my name at Joann's Fabrics. 

Of course I had to crochet a lace around them and add some beads.  I think that's the only reason I make shrink dinks.

No comments: