Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A bit of pink and lace

I've been working on more pins.  My friend Maggie explained to me why I should use clips instead of pins.  And it made perfect sense.  She said that putting in a clip instead of a pin gives it more versatility.  Since I already have a collection of these at Pink Zebra Boutique, I have to think about reaching a wider base of customers.  Not many people wear pins (I am old fashioned, so I do).  So if a product can be a pin for your collar, yet still can be a pin for your hair, and yet again attached on anything that can serve as necklace, it can then also be a pendant.

She is absolutely right.  


I added these clips on the back of them, and it was actually easier because I glued them instead of stitching the pins. 


I have a fresh new batch of these 'pin-clips'.  And I used fabric markers to add a bit of color on the images I stamped. 




So what do you think?

No comments: