Sunday, March 11, 2012

A date with my son at the museum

So a date with my son...it doesn't happen often that I have one child and my husband has the other.  It's usually me and both kids, or him and both kids, or all of us on the rare occasion that our days off match.  I had to take my son to the dentist, and afterwards I took him to the Arizona Southwest Museum.

He likes dinosaurs and this museum has a few of them.

 The dinosaurs are part of their permanent collection, but this time they also had an exhibit on prehistoric birds.





He preferred the dinosaurs, and I think we went back to that section at least 3 times.
 
And he had to build the dinosaurs puzzle.

At the end we panned for some gold, but all we got was sand and water.   Ah it's ok who needs gold when you have a boy like Patrick and a girl like Maggie.



No comments: