Wednesday, August 07, 2013

This week at a glance

This week has gone by very fast for me.  Last Saturday my husband had an art opening at the gallery in our own city, Vision Gallery.  On the same day, in the morning, I helped a friend with tending her booth at Art Unraveled.  My friend has the coolest supplies for mixed media artists.  Even the famous Michael DeMeng stopped by and got several doll heads from her.  Speaking of Michael DeMeng, I do belong to his Facebook page, Art Abandonment, and I really haven't abandoned anything in a while.  I think it's time to do that.
Yesterday, I went to the gym with my husband, and the 40 min workout felt really good.  I am sore now, but that's perfect.  It's a good reminder for me that I can now take care of my physical fitness, while the kids are at school in the morning.
And last, but not least, this coming Saturday I signed up for another workshop.  This time it's a book binding class.  I am getting well versed in many crafts.

And here are my favorite two photos of the week:
1. My daughter (her Highness) with her dad (my husband).
2. The sweetest boy I know (my son) and me.
 


No comments: