Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I am beginning to think that in order to accomplish everything I want in a day, I need the day to have 10 extra hours.  I am sure many understand this.
In the last week, I took two crafty workshop, and one dance workshop.  The dance workshop was last night, hosted by Phoenix International Folk Dancers.  They had a guest teacher from Bulgaria.  It has been over a year since I've gone.  Last time I went, the kids were with me and they weren't on their best behavior, and I had to leave.  I felt embarrassed and it has taken me this long to show up again.  But I had fun last night dancing, and seeing my old friends.

Last Thursday I took a workshop taught by one of my friends, a local crafter.  She taught contact sheet transfers, and these are the results.

And then on Saturday I took a needle felting workshop, and I made a gnome and a lamb.  I love lamby, he is small and soft and very kissable.

No comments: